Wedding Events at the Cellar Door
Entertain your guests in a truly unique and unforgettable winery setting. The Cellar Door, with our beautiful, rustic oak wine barrels, twinkling candle lit trees, and of course, exquisite wine collection and catering, we will transport you and your guests deep into the heart of wine country.
“Will you marry me?” These four words are the starting line for an unforgettable journey. Let us be part of your magical experience by adding our personalized touch paired with our exceptional level of service and successfully navigate you from “yes” to “I do”.
If you’re planning your engagement party or looking for that unique wedding and reception venue, Cellar Door’s winery experience will deliver. Wondering where to have your rehearsal dinner because you want a private, fun, and relaxed environment? Cellar Door’s staff and catering partners can make your evening a success! Maybe you’re having trouble deciding where to go for a bachelor or bachelorette party, Cellar Door’s private wine tasting can make for a great evening.
From engagement parties to bridal showers, Cellar Door is the perfect fit. Don’t wait another moment to share this warm and inviting place with your friends and family.
Experience a handcrafted barn wood arch made from reclaimed wood out of a barn in Armada, Michigan. The arch includes decorative lighting and white sheer fabric to give it a unique balance between rustic and elegance. Wine barrels are placed on both sides of the arch with floral arrangements on top to give the entire setting a natural grace. If you’re looking to add that certain something that will make your day truly unique and different, add the Cellar Door Barrel package to your event.
- Pricing includes 2 hours of rental time for the space and set up and take down of the display.
- Call about special pricing when you include this package with our venue rental.
- Please refer to our list of wedding day a la carte items to complete your special event.
Choosing the Cellar Door to host your wedding reception is sure to set you apart from the traditional wedding reception. You and your guests will experience rustic elegance that can only be compared to a winery theme. Enjoy the evening, while you and your guests are exposed to hand crafted décor made from numerous wine barrels, lighted trees, and candles that offer the perfect environment for your special night.Following items are included with rental:
- Black linens and chairs
- Round or banquet style tables
- Discounted wine pricing
- Access to preferred caterers
- Use of audio visual equipment
- Choice of layout including set up and take down
- 6 hours of rental time
At the Cellar Door we understand every wedding is different. Our goal is to work with you throughout the process to customize your event. We have included a list of items that you may want to use to customize your event. Please call for pricing and questions.A la carte menu:
- Club room rental
- Wine barrel arch
- Chivari chairs with pads (gold, silver, or mahogany)
- Wood padded folding chair (white)
- Chair sashes (burlap or lace)
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Rose petal isle
- Custom order linens and overlays:
- Black, white lace, ivory crushed taffeta, and sheer white with leaf or flower overlays
- Burlap & white satin table runners
- Bistro and twinkle
- Custom monogram projected on wall
- Drape & Twinkle light backdrop 16ft x 16ft
- Personalized wine bottles (5 case minimum)
- Personalized wine glasses(no minimum required)
- Photo Booth 5-hour minimum rental includes unlimited photos, complimentary keepsake photo album of all photos taken, props, technician, custom photo strip, and enclosed or open air green screen.
Give us a call for pricing and additional information: